Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time to go...

No real news. We are just sitting and feeding now. Hopefully the little guy can keep putting on weight to make the doctors happy. He pulled his feeding tube out of his nose again this morning; it should stay out unless he doesn't eat everything he is supposed to eat. He did have his last does of the methadone and seems to have no side effects.

We are both getting very antsy about being at the hospital and want to go home. Medically, he is good - we are here only for feeding. (thank you Cigna for paying for that) We are really pushing to be home by Wednesday or sooner.

I was able to get my favorite band's lullaby CD at the library the other day. So we spent some of this afternoon listening to "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" and "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" just as lullabies.

Ta for now!
D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How much does he weigh now? Several people at church asked me that, and I didn't know. Just curious....I gave Liberty Salmine the last picture of him since she was praying for him. She was so excited. And then of course the whole 4 & 5 year old class wanted to see it at well.

Love you!
Rachel