Friday, February 27, 2009

Smiling boy...


Isn't that a precious smile? His mama was holding him and making my grin this evening. We are out of the hospital but we are not out of the woods. Heidi has been having a horrible time getting coverage for all the doctor's appointments. Luckily a man at church is letting us borrow his car so she can run him around while I'm at work. Nursing still is incredibly painful and not going well.
We will be headed to Griffith on Saturday for my Grandma's viewing on Sunday and her funeral on Monday.
Please keep us in your prayers (if you're still reading)
D

3 comments:

Stephanie B said...

Hi guys- Dennis, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma- I didn't know. We will continue to pray for you as always.

Julie Snider said...

Love the picture of Edmund. He sure is a doll. My prayers are with you, I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. Love ya all!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Dennis we are sorry to hear about your grandma. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Love the picture! What a joy!

love leanna