Monday, April 6, 2009

Bath Therapy


I figure it's about time we get another picture of Edmund on here. He and Dennis have been taking baths together, which is great therapy for his legs. Dennis holds him, and he just kicks his little feet. It's precious! As a side note they also have a great time laughing with each other. The other night they were just going at it, and Edmund laughed louder and more heartily than I'd ever heard him do before. I just sat and savored the sound of father and son enjoying each other:)

4 comments:

Julie Snider said...

Oh I could just kiss those cheeks over and over. I miss you guys!!!

Stephanie B said...

Now THAT is a precious picture. Wonderful!

Jen said...

Oh, this is just too precious!!!! :)

Dana said...

That is a wonderful picture and I love that he is a water baby... how fabulous... I'll be recruiting in several years (a swimmer). I really hope all is well. Miss you both and hopefully we will catch up soon.