Sunday, April 5, 2009

Diaper Bag Dilema.....

So I've been looking for a diaper bag I like and have struggled. I don't want something that screams, "WE HAVE A BABY! THIS IS WHERE WE CARRY ALL HIS GEAR!" Since we actually bring Edmund with us, I figure people will pick up on that already. I'd just like a bag that looks like a nice bag. Big enough to fit everything we need and organize it nicely. I think, I think I may have found one! Sad to say, thanks to facebook ads I have discovered Ju-Ju-Be bags (www.ju-ju-be.com) The have LOTS of pockets to keep things organized, and most of them come in black/silver. That way Dennis won't mind carrying it when he needs to:) Unfortunately I couldn't find a local store that carries it, so I had to order without having touched. Ah!!!!! I've decided on the Between, supposedly not too big and not too small....I'll let you know.......

Heidi

No comments: